Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BfS Day 2, Game 4


Hey guys, Huron here, back with another Battle report from BfS. Sorry I know I told some people that I would have this out on Monday but I have been having some computer trouble again recently. Sigh, if it is not one thing it is another.

So in this game I get to play against Dan (Nyhil) and his beautiful Vraks Traitor Guard army. Check out the couple of pics that I got of the army.


A really beautiful and inspiring army. I spent more then one of Dan's turns completely distracted staring at his army. Well without further ado, on to the battle report.



Wow that was a fun game. If you want to find out more about Dan's armies, you can check out his blog @ http://teninchtemplate.blogspot.com.

Well that is it for now. Next up, Day 3 and my new Nemesis returns. Then on to a rematch from my 2009 trip up to NY. See you guys next time.

2 comments:

  1. Good game, man. I just wish I wasn't so exhausted at that point in the day. Thanks for plugging my blog, too.

    See you this weekend at Warstore Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I will be there all day Saturday and Sunday. I will have the Griffons in case you want a rematch.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts