Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Blood


Hey guys, Huron here with a quick update. Above are some work in progress pics of the first half of a BA tactical squad I am current working on for the Pathfinder 1000. I have decide that I will be playing 3rd company Blood Angels, so that means White blood drops on the Right shoulder pad (painted but not visible here). I have also decided to make this Squad 3 or 3rd Company, so yellow right knee pads with a red blood drop (base yellow coat seen here).

More to come as I have it.


-jay

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good Huron.
    What primer are you using? It looks like Army Painter Dragon Red, but I was unsure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dupli-color Red Rust. It is an automotive spray primer that comes in a variety of colors.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts