Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update.

Hey guys, sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been busy busy. For starters school has been eating more and more of my time as we start to get closer and closer to the end of the semester. Secondly, March Madness (NCAA College Basketball) has been on for a week now and as it happens on Thursdays thru Sundays, which are usually my free evenings for modeling, I have had near zero time to do anything. Finally I have just recently started a new job that eats even more of my time up (due to long commute time), though in the long run it will help me better afford the hobby projects I want to do.

Anyways, since I have nothing new to share I thought I would post some pictures of some of the existing stuff I have converted and painted up. Most of this stuff is Apocalypse only vehicles. I will add some more detail pics when I get home this evening.

Plague Reaper, Landraider Ares, Nurgle Fell Blade
As I said above when I get home this evening I will post more detail pics of these vehicles and pics of a few additional things.

Well until next time.

1 comment:

Popular Posts