Monday, April 6, 2009

GTs, What would you want?

Hey guys, I know it has been a while but life is suddenly busy busy for me.

So this past Friday Games Workshop announced for those that do not know already that there will be no GT's in the United States this year. I have to say I think this is a mistake. GTs, while I personally have not been to one in the last few years are an important part of the hobby. It gives gamers in an area something to look forward to, something to push them to finish that army or build and convert that new one that they have been talking about for a while, and most importantly it lets gamers from all over, people who would not normally face each other even in RTTs a chance to meet, exchange ideas, and play games with each other in a venue full of people doing it too.

What if you had the opportunity to put together a GT style event of your own? What would you want to see? What would you want to do? How far would you travel to play? Please reply to this post and the polls I will be posting over the next several days. Thank you in advance for any ideas, experiences, and thoughts that you share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts