Friday, February 12, 2010

Nose to the Grind Stone

Happy Friday!

Hey guys, Huron here, how is it going? After a week of snow and extra time off you'd think I would have lots to share but my blog has been quite this week. I am truly sorry about that but I've had my nose to the grind stone working on getting my Griffons done by Feb. 20th for a tournament near me. Then I will be spending the next week tweaking some paint schemes and maybe painting a command squad for the St. Valentines Day Massacre 40K tournament the weekend of Feb 27th - 28th up in PA. It is a GW GT Qualifier tournament and my first of several that I plan on attending.

So today I leave you with 3 things:
  1. A promise to post a new Battle report come Monday the 15th featuring the new Tyranids played by a new opponent vs my Howling Griffons (and what an awesome game it was).
  2. Pictures of the Griffons and their snazy display board on Thursday the 18th.
  3. This hillarious pic of the emperor and the baby primarchs that a friend on a forum I read posted, he got it from: here

Have a good Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts