Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Painting with HuronBH @ 7 - U-Stream


Hey guys Huron here with an announcement. Tomorrow night, 8/5/10 at 7pm Eastern Standard Time, I will be making my U-Stream Debut. I will be broadcasting a tutorial on how I paint my Blood Angels, from Primer to Completion.

The show should run roughly 2 hours and I will cover and demonstrate several painting techniques including Over Brushing, Dry Brushing, Highlighting, and the use of Washes to create nicely painted High Table Top quality miniatures relatively quickly.

This is the first of a new series of regular U-Stream shows I will be starting in October that will cover a variety of topics from painting, to conversion, to terrain building, and gaming.

Also this is a dry run for the U-Stream system that we will be using at the Nova Open on Friday Night/ Sunday Afternoon.

You can join in by clicking HERE!

I hope to see you tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Popular Posts