Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Tut... Battle Report?

Hey guys, Huron here again. I know, I missed last week, I am a lazy git, but I have an excuse. As my last post said I was sick all week 2 weeks ago. Well tests are in and there is a whole mess of little things wrong but its official, I have Diabetes. The good news is it only is type 2, which is treatable and in the long run I may be able to cure it through diet and exercise. Bad news, I need to start medication to regulate it amongst other things and I can no longer eat all the delicious sugary goodies I love so dear.

But enough with the depressing stuff. I recorded a Tutorial for today but upon viewing the finished product I was unhappy with some of the camera angels and so need to reshoot. So instead of a tutorial today please except this humble battle report instead.

Battle Report 8 features my Howling Griffons pitted against one of my Arch Nemesis Mike's Chaos Marines. This is a Challenge Pyramid game and if Mike wins he gets his second defense. If I win I knock him from the top and take his place. Good stuff.

Enjoy the battle.



GAH! Another defeat. I just don't know what do you against those wily Plague Marines. While yes I could change my army up completely and use something different to pound some face, then it really wouldn't be my army anymore would it?

See you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts