Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rapid Fire Progress

I am preparing for a Rapid Fire Tournament coming up in the beginning of March. For those that do not know what a Rapid Fire Tournament is, it is a 500pt Warhammer 40,000 Tournament format based on Privateer Press's Rampage format. Basically, you are trying to play as many games as you can, as fast as you can, while try to obtain the most battle points, sportsman, points, etc before the end of the day. The important thing to know is there are no rounds. There is an odd number of players so when a game ends, the winner stays and the next guy jumps in. So you just play and play and play until time ends.

Army wise, the only restrictions are 1+ Troops, no vehicles with more them 35 combined armor, no 2+ saves, and no models with more then 2 wounds. Also I believe named characters are not allowed. I have chosen to play Blood Angels as that is the current army I am working on for 40K.

Here are some WIP shots of the first 5 models I have started painting for my list. The tournament is still a month off and some of my opponents will be reading this blog eventually so I do not want to give away my list just yet, so I will be posting the full list in a few weeks.

Okay, enough chatter, onto the models.

(WIP) Blood Angels Second Company, Squad 8, combat squad 1



More and better pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts