Monday, March 8, 2010

Gamers Lounge - Episode 2

Hey guys Huron here again. Today sees the release of Episode 2 of Gamers Lounge, the bi-monthly hobby podcast I am one of the hosts of. Nix and I talk about a variety of topics including the New Battle Missions book and our adventures with it so far, Sportmanship in tournaments and whether or not it is important, and how to get the most out of the tools available to you when blogging.

I also have an updated on my computer situation. The problems with my laptop were fixed over the weekend only to have new ones crop up on Sunday, so I am still without computer access at home. I hope to have this problem fixed in the next few days, but it could be till next weekend before I can publish anything again.

More as I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts