Monday, March 15, 2010

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!






Hey guys, Huron here again. So I have some good and some bad news.

Good news: My home computer is working again, allowing me to post and respond from home again.

Bad news: My home computer while working, is not working well. I have been having problem getting it to recognize the MPG 4 files my camera takes so I am not able to edit and compile them into videos to share, so still no SVDM footage or any other battle reports for now.

Sigh, I am really getting sick of this, and if I wasn't going to Adepticon in 2 weeks I probably would have gone out and gotten a cheap internet capable machine with enough ram to process some video too. I still may end up doing this in April.

Stay tuned this week however as I continue to talk about Blood Angels and my ideas on how to field them. Goatboy over at Bell of Lost Souls posted an interesting list along the lines of where I'd like to go in the long run. I suggest checking it out.

See you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts